Industrial Iron Castings
Counterweights and Ballast Weights
Taylor Foundry Company has been producing industrial iron castings for the agricultural, energy, construction, transportation and municipal markets for more than 90 years. During the early 1950s we applied focus to the counterweight market, especially counterweights for the agricultural market. Since that time, we have produced counter weights and ballast weights for every U.S. manufacturer of farm tractors as well as a variety of construction equipment and implement manufacturers.
- Farm Tractor Counterweights and Ballast Weights
- Roller Rings and Packer Rings
- Construction Equipment Counterweights
- Weights for Lawn Mowers, Floor Scrapers, and Material Handling.
- Boat Anchors - Marine Ballast
- Pump Housings - Energy Production
- Valves - Sleeves - Valve Bodies - Housings
- Robotic and Boom Ballast
- Bascule Bridge Castings
- Elevator / Lift / Floor Crane Counterbalance
- Stage Weights and much more.
- Manhole Rings and Covers
- Service Boxes, Meter Boxes, Valve Boxes, Cleanouts
- Catch Basins
- Grates, Reversible Frame, Reversible Ring, Angle Grates, and more.
- Inlet lids, Pipe Inlet, Locking, Non Locking, Storm Drain, Curb Throats.
Only a small sampling of our products are discussed here. We encourage you to contact us or visit our capabilities page to learn more.
We produce farm tractor weights for Original Equipment Manufacturers as well as for our own TAYFYCO® line of counterweights and ballast weights.
Design and Produce
We can facilitate complete product design or work from your existing ideas or drawings.
From Skid Steers to Excavators. We produce counterweights and ballast weights for construction and material handling equipment. Contact us for more information.
Cast Iron Meter Boxes, Grates, Valve Boxes, Catch Basins, Telecom Products and more.
Convert complicated and labor consuming weldments to cast iron. We can help.
We can produce a wide variety of cast iron products. Contact us with your ideas, drawings or requirements.
For more information, to submit drawings, or request a quotation, please contact us.